Tuesday, June 28, 2011
U20 WNT Open Camp Aug 4th –7th, 2011
Who: Female athletes age 13-19
What: The USA Rugby U20 WNT player development open camp.
Why: This is an open camp designed to give young players of all skill levels an opportunity to receive coaching from the USA Rugby U20 Women’s National Team Coaching Staff.
Campers will receive:
• Six field sessions and two classroom sessions
• Position specific coaching
• Individual player evaluation and feedback
• Opportunity to interact with USA National team players and coaches
When: Aug 4th –7th, 2011
(Athletes should arrive by 4 PM Aug 4th and may depart after 1 PM on the 7th.) Where: Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
• U20 WNT Head Coach: Bryn Chivers
• U20 WNT Assistant Coaches: Danielle Miller, Austin Hall & Karl Barth
• Other Assistant Coaches TBA.
• U20 WNT Managers: Brittany Houston & Jeff Noe
Flight itineraries should be sent to Brittany Houston - firstname.lastname@example.org and transportation will be coordinated to/from General Mitchell airport (MKE). All camp activities will occur within walking distance of the residence halls.
Meals: All meals will be provided and costs for each meal are included in the camp fee. Residence: Campers will be housed in residence halls at Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI. A 10:00 PM curfew will be enforced and residence halls will be monitored after hours.
What to Pack: Bed linens are provided, but campers should bring soap, towels, swimsuits, and other personal items. Coin laundry facilities are available. Medical Fees and Insurance: USA Rugby will not provide medical insurance. USA Rugby urges participants to seek personal medical insurance coverage.
Cancellation: USA Rugby may cancel or postpone any activity because of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled, USA Rugby will refund registration fees, but cannot be held responsible for any other related expenses.
Rates (includes camp-related fees, meals, instruction, and a t-shirt):
• $250 - Campers who will be staying at the dorms
• $170 - Campers who will be commuting to camp daily and will not need to be accommodated in the dorms
For questions regarding camp contact: Brittany Houston - email@example.com
Complete the online registration form at: